Friday 30 May 2014

Hi, when last?

*Awkward smile*

When last indeed?

The last time I shared my journey was in February, we are now in May & soon approaching June! Ordinarily I would condemn myself for not writing for such a long time but neglect the plausible reasons which justify my silence. This is by no means a veiled apology, it's just me putting it out there, I was living, a lot.

So it has been close to 3 months not talking to myself publicly (Blogging to me is essentially me time but in public) and a lot has happened. A lot of myself has been revealed to me but above that I have seen and experienced redemptive qualities the human race has, although I feel that I have been the most angriest, disillusioned and "angst", I will say that God's glory has been manifesting through people in my favour. I am utterly grateful. This year does actually feel like a new chapter with characters from previous chapters playing a more meaningful role in my life, friendships which were at a stale mate due to the fleeting process of time are now more present than they ever were before and I am becoming more aware of the complexity of being a human being. There's so much work which needs to be done everyday because each moment informs the next. Nothing can be left to chance but by grace our actions do not necessarily determine our breakthroughs, not entirely. God knows our purpose, we just need to know it and be unapologetically protective of it because it is the only valid reason why we are alive.

There's an overwhelming sense to write more, share more, pray more and engage God on issues concerning the human journey here on earth. There is a need to question and ask Him what is this thing that He want us to do, that He ultimately want us to become before we reunite with Him in heaven. The church, in its varied institutions can't tap into the collect heart of the people and thus, can't deal with intrinsic issues which we try mystify behind our jobs & various obsessions etc. I've seen the value of grabbing onto wisdom which comes from people, once you've arrived on unfamiliar territory you learn very, very quickly not to be picky in terms of who gives you wisdom. The knowledge and wisdom of God is everywhere and it is available to you if you choose to listen.

I hope to write more, share more and listen. I hope this post reaches those who need it most. We are burdened by many ordeals everyday, we are in need of hope and grace every single day.

Jesus is King
We are because He is.




No comments:

Post a Comment