Friday 30 May 2014




Picture taken from: thewritingculturist.wordpress.com


Everyday is made for living
Loving
Truly
Without the disruption of fear

Everyday
With my chest exposed
My thumping heart heard and seen
Beating at the thrill of an embrace 
I love and receive love

Who says this is a chore?
A wasteful and dangerous exercise?
It is I,
The woman whose thumping heart felt a jaded knife sinking deeply
Through every vein and artery 
Sinking mercilessly
I felt it. I still remember.

Life is made for living 
Loving
Again and again we find mercy, healing and forgiveness at its feet
Always, now and forever. 
My heart remembers the joy more than it does the pain
I'm healed
It remembers its embrace
I'm forgiven
My arms are open once again
I will love
I was born to love
Everyday
I was born to love

No comments:

Post a Comment