Monday 20 January 2014

So this is an outlet, a platform where I train myself in writing, in thinking, in feeling, expressing and acknowledging. I am a woman who is 23, slowly approaching 24, I have many ideas concerning my life but everything is coming together slowly. I am filled with many fears and these fears challenge me to persevere-I do not consider myself a timid individual.

To you who is reading this, chances are I decided to go my blogspot tab and started word-vomiting and posting pictures at a whim, my thoughts and heart thrown onto the net. Likes, dislikes- the whole shibang! I can't ask you to enjoy what is being posted because it's not prepared for you, I consider you a voyeur who is watching each layer of clothing come off my body, I don't know how many layers of material there are and I don't know what will motivate me to undress. Andiyazi. In the world of "perfection" I don't know what the end presents, a body with sensitive and fresh wounds? Perhaps a beautifully scented matte body with unclear scars? What will we find? I don't know and I don't care, as long as I get the opportunity to take off unnecessary rags posturing as sink off my body. I want to go back to my original self, where spirituality is married to humanness and it is there where we find the beauty and mystery of living. These tensions do not phase me, they make me. 

Mathabo Tlali  

No comments:

Post a Comment